Negotiating the Year 2015

Happy New Year 2015 With Stylish Colorful Text And Snow

Struggling with a lonely life
Anxious in this time of strife,
Dealing with a life of pain
Hoping for financial gain,
Children causing parent’s grief
Wishing for some time relief.

You need a friend!

Seeing someone struggle too
Is there something you can do?
Troubles in this world abound
What solution can be found?
Suffering on a larger scale
You’ve survived to tell the tale.

Be a friend!

Sharing can relieve the pain
Revive the spirit back again,
Share your blessings those in need
Put away those thoughts of greed.
Joy elusive may be shared
When Divine Presence paired.

Work with a Friend

“© Copyright Ian Grice 2015 All rights reserved”

Wishing your health, happiness, joy in what you find to do and fulfillment in year 2015. Thank you for being my blogging pals in 2014. Ian

The above image belongs to – Happynewyear2015images.net

1. Great sentiment here. Wishing you all the best (and good friends) in 2015. (I know I’m a bit late saying that, but hey – I’m early for Chinese New Year??)

1. Indeed you are, enjoy your oranges and the customary visits with your Chinese friends. I miss that.

1. I have a sudden craving for oranges…

2. You will have your cravings satisfied very, very soon now. lol

2. Sorry I’m late, Ian, but this is a wonderful poem and reminder for beginning the new year. I wish you a year filled with much joy, love and peace and let us pray for peace all around the world, too.

1. Thank you, and I wish you the best of what this year can bring too. I’m afraid that the only peace we will get in this world is an other worldly peace inside.

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m afraid you’re right about the only peace we’ll get..

3. Nice, Ian. I appreciate the reminder to be the friend we hope to have.

Liked by 1 person

1. Being others centred rather than self centred brings the most happiness doesn’t it?

Liked by 1 person

4. jstansfeld says:

Noble sentiment, well stated in verse and a good way to start the New Year. May it bring everything which you crave and, incidentally, some great writing and blogging. All the best!

1. Thanks. It’s always great to see you on my page and to visit yours for your interesting stories. Best regards and wishes for 2015.

5. Joyous 2015 Ian. Hope this year brings you challenges you want and you continue to be fulfilled in all you do.

Loved the poem, simply a perfect start for the year.

1. Thanks Val, here’s wishing you the very best year 2015 has to offer.

6. Jane Thorne says:

A Happy New Year Ian, for you, Georgine and all your loved ones. Here’s to sparkly 2015. Hugs and thank you for your support and friendship. Xx

1. Such a pleasure to visit your page and read the positive comments which are always nicely illustrated. All the best for 2015

Liked by 1 person

7. Mags Corner says:

Very nice sweet Ian and thank you for being a faithful blogging friend. We all need a friend/friends. You sweet Ian according to the WP stats left the most comments on my blog in 2014…thank you! I am looking forward to reading more of your great writings in 2015.

We wish you and your sweet Georgine a Very Happy New Year and we hope that 2015 will be filled with love, happiness, good health, all you need to live comfortably and lots of hugs. Hugs, Maggie and Gene

1. Thank you Mag, we surely do need those good wishes at our stage of life. I have deep respect for you for the work you’ve done with children and for the philosophy you have which is so sadly lacking in this current generation generally. All the best in 2015.

8. cardamone5 says:

Thank you for the poem, and well wishes. The same to you in 2015.

Fondly,
    Elizabeth

1. Thank you Elizabeth. I hope this year gives you joy and satisfaction in your life.

Marvellous verses, Ian, and thank you so very much for your friendship.

May all things good continue to keep you company in 2015 and beyond,
    Eric

1. Thank you Eric. What a privilege it has been to meet and get to know you in 2014. May the year 2015 bring you fulfilment. Ten thousand years to you as traditional Chinese would wish those they know and treasure.

10. borika45 says:

Beautiful heartfelt verses Ian. thanks for sharing.happy NewYear! Barb.

Sent from my iPad

1. And a Happy New Year to you too Barb. I hope this is a year of healing for you and a year of fulfilment.

11. Yoshiko says:

Happy new year, Ian 🙂

1. Thank you Yoshiko, and a Happy New Year to you too. When I see your name it reminds me of the many happy trips I took to Japan in my working years.

Liked by 1 person

12. billgncs says:

Amen and God bless you and yours Ian in 2015.

1. Thank you. I hope this new year will be one of fulfilment for you.

1. billgncs says:

We hope so, if all works out, we will be visiting Australia, New Zealand and Fiji this year 🙂

2. I know you will enjoy that trip.